Be your potential
We offer two esteemed education programmes from Reception to Year 10, which will build upon the initial two years of the Early Years Foundation Stage in Pre-Nursery and Nursery. The Primary Years Programme for Reception to Year 6 and the Middle Years Programme for Years 7 to 11. With candidacy in place for the Diploma Programme, we will be able to offer this from September 2020.
Brookes Moscow School is a candidate school* for the PYP, MYP and DP. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy and commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students.
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes visit ibo.org.
Pre-Nursery & Nursery
In the first two development years for children in Pre-Nursery and Nursery, our programme will reflect that of the Early Years Foundation Stage. The Early Years Foundation Stage is a framework for children up to the age of five, setting out six key areas of learning around which activities should be based:
• Personal, social and emotional development
• Communication, language and literacy
• Problem solving, reasoning and literacy
• Knowledge and understanding of the world
• Physical development
• Creative development
The Lower School: Reception – Year 6
Primary Years Programme
The Primary Years Programme provides an inquiry-based learning method that enables students to construct understanding within the context of their own lives.
The Upper School: Years 7 to 10
Middle Years Programme
The Middle Years Programme provides an academic framework that encourages students to embrace and understand the connections between the subject being learned and real-world applications, helping students become reflective critical thinkers.