Personal information collected from students is a requirement from the Ministry of Education and other government agencies. It is also collected to ensure the safety of our students. Written consent to have and maintain this information on file is required from parents/guardians of students who apply to Brookes.
Brookes collects personal information that may include, but is not limited to:
- student identification information
- birth certificate/passport
- legal guardianship
- court orders (if applicable)
- parent and/or guardian work numbers and email addresses
- behavioral, academic and health information
- most recent report card
- emergency contact information (including but not limited to doctor’s name and number, health insurance number), and
- any additional reasonable information needed for registration.