Career opportunities with us
International school Brookes Russia is a member of the Brookes Education Group (BEG), a global family of IB World Schools, educational world that cater local and expatriate families.
International school Brookes opened its doors to students in September 2018 and offers full education based on the International Baccalaureate curriculum to children from 2 to 18 years old; fully authorized for PYP, MYP and DP.
We believe that our main asset is our multicultural staff, people who can maintain a warm, welcoming and inspiring environment, who are interested in constant professional development and who contribute and enhance our success together.
We welcome talented, dedicated, ambitious and positive-thinking professionals to share our values.
If you are interested to work with a dynamic, unique and fast-developing international school, please do not hesitate to join us!
Our current and open positions
We value passionate applicants and welcome your interest, even if there isn’t a current opening. Due to constant growth and development, the appropriate positions may arise sooner.
● Essential requirements: Qualified Teacher Status/Teaching diploma degree or Diploma degree appropriate to the applying position for
● Preferable requirements: Experience in the IB Programme for educators or experience in international school for non-educators
Campus in Moscow
- Learning assistant
- Science teacher
- Swimming instructor
- Primary teacher
- English teacher
- Drama teacher
- Business management teacher
- Teacher of Mandarin language
- Teacher of Spanish language
- Front Desk officer
Email us and request a Brookes Application Form, outlining the position you wish to be considered for.