Outstanding Benefits for Global Success
The 800-pupil capacity innovative Brookes Moscow International Baccalaureate (IB) World Continuum School welcomes local and international students from age 2 to 18 to its campus!
Brookes Moscow International Baccalaureate (IB) World Continuum School is an authorized IB World School for the PYP new, MYP and DP new. This International School has been fully authorized as an IB World School since June 2020.
IB World Schools share a common philosophy and commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education – that we believe is important for our students.
Key facts about Brookes Moscow International Baccalaureate (IB) World Continuum School:
- Highest academic standards and inquiry-based learning
- The only International Educational establishments in Moscow offering the full IB Programme (PYP, MYP, DP)
- 100% university acceptance rate (Brookes Education Group)
- Highly qualified expatriate and local teachers with years of experience all over the world
- English is the only language of instruction
- Individual learning approach
- Balanced level of homework assignments
- Global exchange programmes: same curriculum, different culture and boarding experience with no extra cost
- Innovative technologies and secure modern facilities (built in 2018) including indoor swimming pools
- Wide range of activities: Athletics, Chess, Dance, Fencing, Gymnastics, Robotics, Tennis, Art, Choir, Orchestra, Swimming, Basketball, Drama, Ballet, Volleyball, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- On site delicious food service with respect to the dietary, allergy and religious needs
- Safe and secure school bus service (15+ routes) to meet transportation needs
- Strictly no personal mobile device policy during school day
- Boarding (proposed September 2021).
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). For further information about the IB and its programmes visit ibo.org.
International IB school in Moscow
Since 1968, the IB programmes have built a reputation for holistically developing students’ skills so they can live, work and thrive in our rapidly globalizing world.
I can not tell how proud I am of being a member of Brookes...It is quite a difficult and demanding experience to start your children's education in a country that you have never been. It is difficult trying to understand a new school system and curriculums. Brookes has brought a new level of understanding to all Korean parents. I am so proud of my children learning at Brookes! - James P, Parent, 2020
Thank you for hearing the voices of parents and making improvements.- Parent, 2020
Thanks to you, my son who already loves Brookes, is in a more joyful mood. I believe that your kind dedication will make Brookes even better.- Parent, 2020
I love Brookes Moscow because it has a lovely community and overall atmosphere! The Brookes Moscow community is a very accepting and open community that welcomes all! – Artur, Year 12
The IB DP is a challenging program itself, and Brookes Moscow allows students to learn and thrive in it. -Daniel, Year 12
Brookes Moscow is a very inclusive community that holds many different cultures. The teachers at Brookes Moscow inspire students to learn and become a well rounded students. - Julija, Year 12
The curriculum is well balanced (not too easy or difficult). All the teachers have a positive mindset and are approachable. Sergey, Year 11
We embrace and celebrate a diverse student body. Apply today to become a member of our Brookes International School family.